Intergrid Business Solutions Ltd (IBS), is a wholly Kenyan owned
company incorporated in Kenya in 2006 in Nairobi.We are a Supply Chain Management and logistics solutions provider, with international trading services for clients who require complete service of identifying goods, works and services from planning, sourcing (both local and global), importing-export. We are also a licensed Customs Clearance & Freight Forwarding Services to support our logistics solutions and a Procurement Agency licensed PPOA. We are also consultants in supply chain management solutions.
The term supply chain management in this context embraces, Planning, procurement (sourcing), make processes (value additions which in our context include customs clearance and freight forwarding), Deliver (warehousing, Logistics which includes distribution, transportation and 3PL), Return (Reverse Logistics), supply chain enabling processes, and supply chain inputs/outputs. We are also a licensed Customs Clearance & Freight Forwarding Services to support our logistics solutions and a Procurement Agency licensed PPOA.
To provide the best in class supply chain management solutions to the public sector, private sector and Humanitarian Agencies that include United Nations and NGOs – in planning, sourcing( procurement),value addition(customs clearance and freight forwarding),delivering (warehousing, logistics which distribution, transportation and 3PL) project management, monitoring and evaluation, consultancy ,business development, advisory services and socio-economic research
To bring visibility on Supply Chain Management as a business solution that impacts the bottom line of forward looking organizations by providing flexibility,agility,tracking and on time delivery in the most cost effective way.
Our multidisciplinary team enables the firm to offer clients a wide range of expertise with the broadest industry strengths and is available to undertake any complex assignment within their fields of expertise. The teams over 30 years combined experience operations, we have undertaken a number of similar assignments in customs clearance and freight forwarding, logistics, warehousing and tracking of in-transit cargo, procurement, capacity assessment and post contract award administration on projects evaluation of public, non-governmental and private sector organizations.
- Provide Logistical solutions on customs clearance, freight forwarding, relocation and transport
- Providing a professional, comprehensive and customizable vendor verification service
- Provide a one-stop procurement solutions for Public Procurement Entities as well as Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) including assessments, compliance (both donor and procurement law)
- Procurement legal and statutory compliance projects, audits and management.
- Risk and contingency management against procurement fraud, poor practices and incompetent supplier services
- International trade that includes warehousing, distribution, wholesale and retail services of goods, works and services for clients who require hustle free acquisition of identified goods ,works and services.
Our core values are a commitment to:
- Execution of with excellence-quality results oriented
- Transparency and accountability
- Pull System-Pro-activeness .Know your customers and their requirement
- Benchmarking and share knowledge in communities of practice
- Respect for the individual rights and opinions and work with diversity
- Cognizance of corporate social responsibility and supplier diversity in public procurement
recommended others to them
our questions. They also updated us frequently on the progress of our shipments
capable of handling big volumes of business at any given time